Stałe zatrudnienie, pełny etat
P&C wśród najlepszych pracodawców
Assistant Department Manager Sales
At Peek & Cloppenburg, we combine many things that you might not necessarily expect. We are not only fashion retailers, but also manage everything ourselves, from the design and production of our own brands to product presentation. In around 140 P&C stores and our head offices in Düsseldorf and Vienna, almost 16.000 employees with a wide range of specializations give their best every day – for markets across 15 countries. So you can expect exceptional variety and, of course, new personal challenges.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Joint leadership of the team
- Assisting the department manager in motivating and training the team
- Ongoing support and improvement of sales
- Ensuring friendly and professional customer service throughout your department
- Conducting regular merchandise analysis and optimising the sales floor by implementing visual merchandising guidelines
- Liaising and cooperating with the buying department in order to improve merchandise selection
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successful completion of a business administration qualification, preferably graduating from a university
- Proven practical experience, ideally in the textile, FMCG or services sector
- Enthusiasm for fashion and lifestyle
- Strong customer- and service-orientation
- High level of commitment, initiative and hands-on approach
- Organisational and analytical skills including a strong numerical understanding
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personal and professional development
- Individual career planning
- Various development opportunities
- A dynamic working environment based on teamwork and individual responsibility
- The security of a traditional family company
- Employee discount in P&C stores
- Company sponsored health insurance
LOCATION Krakow │ EMPLOYMENT full-time │ CONTACT PERSON Marta Kot, Human Resources │ CONTACT email@example.com
CZTERY KROKI DO SUKCESU, CZYLI JAK APLIKOWAĆ O PRACĘ
- 1 PRZYGOTUJ WSZYSTKIE WYMAGANE DOKUMENTY.
- 2 DODAJ DOKUMENTY DO FORMULARZA APLIKACYJNEGO.
- 3 UPEWNIJ SIĘ, CZY OTRZYMAŁEŚ E-MAIL Z POTWIERDZENIEM.
- 4 PROSIMY O CIERPLIWOŚĆ: W PRZYPADKU DUŻEJ LICZBY KANDYDATÓW MOGĄ WYSTĄPIĆ OPÓŹNIENIA.
Mogą Cię też zainteresować wolne stanowiska w naszym serwisie rekrutacyjnym.